Friday, April 27, 2007

Podcasting class reflection

Today I recorded my portion of an interview for my new series, The Author's Corner. I used Audacity to edit the files and add music, making my portion of the first episode complete. I've been trying all week to get Jeff to finish the responses, but he hasn't yet. I'll keep after him, though!

Once I got my part done, I sent it to blip.tv (who honestly hated me for awhile today!) then I wrote a new blog entry and posted the file.
I also set up my podcast to feed to my second blog files because I may end up with different listeners for each file.

This is where the rubber meets the road, as the saying goes. Will I be able to keep track of all this once I go home? Will I be able to explain it to people who will ask me--I know my writer friends will because we are already playing with adding new technology feeds to the blogs we already have.

In any case, this has been a great experience. I had fun playing with all of this at home, and I can't wait to get home and work on it more. (And, to get Jeff to finish his interview!)

Thanks!

No comments: